To Orie, Sunshine, Leopard, Angel, Penguin, and Boston,
I know you'll probably never find this post. And even if you did, you could never read it anyways. But I just wanted to say goodbye. I won't see you for a while. Like, a long while. I can't come on June 2nd with the rest of them. I have to dress up and go to this awards ceremony. Real fancy shmancy stuff. Maybe I'll come during summer break. I certainly have plenty of time.
Anyways, I hope you enjoy Governor's Island. It certainly sounds entertaining. Although the lack of attention probably gets depressing sometimes. But you'll have a good life there. So do enjoy your life to the fullest. And... don't eat lots of cupcakes. I do love them, but they'll make you sick. Just eat oatmeal and rice and mushy food scraps. So... yeah.
Even though you're gone, we all still love you. Just remember that.
Have fun in life,
Maia, who still loves cupcakes (and other sugary things)
No comments:
Post a Comment