Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Life of the Chicks in Six (part4)

Everybody except Boston: (squinting) 

Angel: Dun Dun Dun...

Boston: (squirms) Really sorry Leopard...

Leopard Baby: Oh, it's alright Boston. I know you're a chick to be careful with.

THE NEXT DAY...

Penguin: Woah! Sunny! You're HUGE!

Sunshine: It's not just me, (making a face) you're getting fat too!

Oreo: We're not getting fatter, were growing! Oh, we'll, except for you, Leopard Baby.

Leopard Baby: HAHA! I get to stay young longer! (starts dancing)

Sunshine: And I'm the fattest of all... Hehe

Boston: Guys, lets play Chicken War!

Angel: Good idea! (hides behind food container and acts like she's throwing shurikens) 

Boston: (arrives behind Angel) Sneak attack!!!

Leopard Baby: I wanna play the GO TO SLEEP game. I'm tired.

Penguin: Oh, here come the NYG(New York Giants)!

Angel: Woop Woop!

Boston: Boo yah!

Oreo: Alright!

Leopard Baby: (snores)

Penguin: Woohoo! Look! I'm the queen! I'm walking on this one's head!

Everyone: LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!




No comments:

Post a Comment