When six pullet pupils visit the six grade at Columbia Secondary School for Math, Science, and Engineering...
Friday, May 3, 2013
Chickens In Class
Sup?Those 6 Chickens we got a CSS look awesome.That One YELLOW Chicken Is Like The Odd one out But she's Still a G.I think that Those Chickens Are Definitely Going to think SOMEONE is a hawk sooner or later,Most definitely someone in 6.2 ,aka, Me.Also, Since each house Gets to name 2 chicks, I'm thinking of naming one BOSS.I know, Its BOSS right?Well,Its still gonna be names something awesome.And For One, I Definitely didn't like when i heard they might poop.If that happens ONE professor shall pay for my dry cleaning.Speaking of which I request everyone keep extra clothes in their book bag,Along with cleaning supplies.If boss poops on me i swear, I'm going to loose my marbles.Like seriously I WILL loose my marbles.Yes,Marbles.........Well, I hope those chickens poop in their pen and not on me.If anyone else I'm pretty sure The class will loose their marbles.If on me it wont be funny anymore.WHOOP WHOOP.Bye -.L.A.G.2.1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment