Leopard Baby is so cute! She thinks she's the queen because she found a worm. Penguin thinks she's the queen because she found a slug. The others think think they're the best for other reasons. Sunny is the biggest and she thought she could eat all the cake on their birthday. She knocked over the cake. Penguin ate the most. Oreo didn't eat anything. Leopard is so nice and will sit on someone's shoulder. Angel is a little crazy sometimes but is really cute. Boston and Oreo are twins. Boston is not very calm. Oreo will calm down if you hold her for awhile. Penguin has feathers on her feet and will not fall asleep on someone's lap, unlike most of the others.
I'll miss all of the chicks. I know I'll see them again someday, but it will feel different when they aren't in the classroom with us. I hope they remember us. We will definitely remember them. So, goodbye, chicks.
Approved by Oreo, Boston, Leopard Baby, Angel, Penguin, and Sunny (aka The Chicks). ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment