Wednesday, May 8, 2013

                                               A Chickie Birthday




      Leopard baby: "Here come Prof.Hill and those little creatures who pick us up all the time."

      Penguin: "Why is Prof.Hill putting this orange thing on the floor?"

      Oreo: "Oh no,I smell oatmeal. I hate oatmeal!"

      Sunny: "Hey,one of the little creatures just put me next to the orange thing."

      Boston: "Is the orange thing oatmeal?"

      Sunny : "No,it tastes good though."
     
      Oreo: "Yay! It's not oatmeal!"
   
       Leopard baby: " Wow, the orange thing does taste good!"
   
      Angel: "I like it too."

      Penguin : " Hey look,Prof.Hill is putting oatmeal on it!"

      All chicks except for Oreo: " YAY!"

     Oreo : "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

     Sunny: "I wonder what happens if I smash the orange thing"

     Boston: "Now we can eat our food and walk on it at the same time."

    Penguin: " Okay,I want to go back inside our box now."

    Angel: "Yeah,the orange thing is almost gone."

    Leopard baby: "I think the little creatures are going to hold us a little longer."

    Sunny: "Okay. I don't mind being held for a little bit."


   
                                           THE END

     

2 comments: