Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Life of the Chicks in Six (part3)------- sorry for not posting in a LONG time!

Oreo: Are you okay? Man, what is wrong with you Boston!

Penguin: Sorry Leopard Baby. I didn't mean to hurt you. Boston didn't want to push me either. RIGHT?

Boston: Yeah, I'm really sorry, Leopard. I messed up. It's just, that football,tackling,throwing touchdowning,stuff is AWESOME! I can't handle it.

Angel: Yo, guys, here come the (loud sounds, talking, crashing, etc.) GIANTS! Boo yah!

Penguin: Leopard Baby! Noooooo! Guys, the giants chicken-napped her!

Leopard Baby: Aaaaah... Wow, this giant is nice and cuddly. Woah, there are so many giants out here! And the one I'm with is th giant-ist!

Boston: Woah!!!

Angel: Woohoo! I'm goin' up too!

Oreo: Leopard, uh, actually, you should say, largest, or tallest. Giant-ist isn't a word.

Angel: You just killed it. Leopard, you feelin' okay?

Leopard Baby: Kind of, but I feel very sleepy, and I can't open my eye.

Sunshine: Oh Boston, when will you learn to be careful, and calm? You karate chopped out of your egg!

Boston: Oh yeah! I was like.... WATAW!!!

Penguin: Yeah, and you scared the feathers off of Oreo.

Oreo: Heh heh...

Leopard Baby: Mmmmmm, mama Hill is awesome...

TWO DAYS LATER...

All (but Leopard Baby): You're eye is okay!

Penguin: Looks like BOSTON'S off the hook... FOR NOW...

1 comment: