Saturday, May 18, 2013

Chicken Poem (Good Bye)

CHICKENS 

C- Cute and Cuddly Chicks, Chirping Curiously n' cleverly

H- Hairy n' Hip, Hiding Hilariously n' Her Home, Honorably a Hero

I-  Inventive n' sometimes Introverted but definitely Irresistible

C- Classy n' Caring, absolutely daring

K- Kind n' Kingly Queenly

E- Excitingly Extraordinary n' Exceedingly Enthusiastic

N- Nice n' Nippy, Need Naps Night n' Noon

S- Scarily n' Sacredly STRONG!!!! n' Serious 

Seriously chicks we all love you and will miss you too!!!!!!!

GoodBye


It's time to say Goodbye

Gonna make me cry

I feel like I'll die

Without you there to say I'll be alright

Eagles and Hawks Beware

Hurt these wonderful chickens you dare

I'll make you scared

I'm telling you don't you dare

Saying GoodBye is something sad 

but it's only like saying 

"Oh I'll see you Later" but you might be a tad bit mad!

*These poems are for the wonderful "Chicks in Six"


We'll miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: