Goodbye my dears, big and small.
Goodbye my dears, fair and doll.
Goodbye my dears, bright and dark.
Goodbye my dears, for now.
I'll miss you my dears, but don't fret.
I'll miss you my dears, all of you, every one.
I'll miss you my dears, don't forget, the fun we had.
I'll miss you my dears, always.
Sunshine, I call you Sunny,
your feet so warm,
you were my first,
you were so small,
you sat in my hands,
and slept with your beak,
on my thumb.
You will always be in my heart,
though I think you will hardly fit,
the size you've gotten.
I'll miss you my dear.
Goodbye.
And all of you others,
Angel and Orie,
Boston and Penguin,
and you too Leopard Baby,
I love you all the same.
But, alas, time is short.
Goodbye my dears.
I'll miss you.
I love this poem!
ReplyDelete