Monday, May 20, 2013

I Have Been A Bad Parent For Which I Do Not Apoligize

Are chickens a higher creature than our obsolete race?

I must ask the question because if so, I must make it so that chickens replace humans as they slowly die off the earth, and if not than every chicken must be brutally killed one by one to make room for humans.

What would be sad, though, is that there are higher race than whichever is better. So if we continue this strategy, then we will eventually make it so that there is one race left. Then they will go cannibalistic and make earth a lifeless planet.

I'm not saying it is, but what if this was the mindset I helped raise the chickens with (actually it is.)

This could mean one of two things.

1. I am a crazy guy
2. I am a bad parent

So I'm going to go with the both. So chicks, I'm very sorry for this mindset I have raised you. Therefore, I do not apologize.

-The person you cannot know me as smartine

3 comments:

  1. Don't say things like that. It's mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. STOP W/THE NONSENSE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. These types of post are TOTALLY uncalled for!

    ReplyDelete