Thursday, April 25, 2013

Carnivore

My name is leopard baby and I have a bunch of sisters, yeah they get so annoying but I steal their food without them knowing, so lucky for me I get a lot of food. Not that I'm fat or anything I just like to eat. When will we eat worms from the CSS garden? I heard there big and I really don't want to share so for now the other five chicks didn't exists. Good luck other chicks because I'm a "Leopard" and, after all, am a carnivore so if you are too close you might get, well, let's say. . . fried. What sauce should be used?Tell me on the roost that Ethan and Griffin made. It's good to push stuff off. It's pretty high and after you fall by "accident" I'll see ya in chick heaven!

This story is not true although the "Chicks in Six" do really exist and they love the roost!

No comments:

Post a Comment