Saturday, April 27, 2013

The new beginning.

         "I still remember when I was still little. The first time I smelled fresh air. I saw many of my kind next to me. But there was also another kind of creature. I did not know who they were, but they seemed to notice our presence. Are they our parents? Before the answer can come to me, I heard a loud noise. Another one of the big kinds came in. It seemed like they were communicating in some way, though to me it sounded like a bunch of yappering. Before I can make my first chirp of freedom, one of the big kinds came and picked one of my kind up! Nooooooo!! Maybe this answers my question of "Are they my parents?". My friends (possibly me family) was getting picked up by one of the big ones. The only thing the rest of us can do is chirp for help, and yell until they drop our friend. We did not know if it was the chirping, or if they simply got tired, but either way, the big ones dropped my friend. But before I ran off and went to ask if he was ok, the big ones came back and shoved us all into a big bag! It seemed as though it was only seconds before we were free to go. But this time, the surrounding didn't look anything like it used to. I was frozen in fear. It took a little bit of time, but I settled down and decided to look around. There was no sighn of any type of "wild danger"(if you don't count the big creatures). So now, I was kept in a little baracade full of my kind without much space, but on the other hand, no danger at all. Was this a good thing or a bad thing? I didn't know, but I was about to find out. This was a completely new and unusual start for my life."
By: Oreo

No comments:

Post a Comment