All six of us, Oreo (Orie), Sunshine (Sunny), Lepord baby, Penguin, Ange, and I, were all just starting to get used to our new home in the 6th grade ELA classroom. We had a cozy home with plenty of warmth and food- what's not to love? However, after about three days, we noticed a strange lift in the younger large beings steps that we had not seen before, we would soon figure out why.
Soon the end of of our third day came and we were ready for, as the younger beings call her professor Hill, to wish us warm goodbyes till the next day. This time, however, we were carefully lifted out of our home and placed into the carrier we had come here in ad were brought down the extremely long sets of stairs that lead up to our home, and out we went. I felt the cool breeze running along Penguin's fluffy feathers and the sun bouncing of Sunny's back. I heard young beings saying things such as "... it's Friday! Yay!..." and " ...What are you ong this weekend?..." I guess these "Fridays" and "weekends" are the reason why we are going out with professor Hill.For some reson I liked being out a lot, even if it is not as warm as our cozy home.
ONE LOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG TRIP LATER...
Our trip hear was amazing! I never knew so many things existed. I now wish we could go home with the amazing professor Hill every day, she is amazing and even made a blog based off US.I guess home sweet home is alays what it seems to be at first.
I love seeing this from the chick's perspective! Awesome!
ReplyDelete