chicken world.
But on to a more oppressing matter: what are they to be named?
The picture shows several chicks that can be obviously seen. You will see a yellow chick underneath another. He is Sleepy Joe. I could explain why later, but I am debating doing that because right now I am in a different mindset.
The yellow one has to be Sleepy Joe because all she ever does is lay down and in one spot and chill their as if something will happen. Well he was right because I just devoted a few sentences to him. And just so you know, Sleepy Joe is the chicken world's Homer Simpson as there is no other chick to take that place.
I can't come up with names that make behavioral sense for the chicks, but I can for the feeder. He is mash. I could explain why and I will because my mindset is right now, but no promises later.
So, mash is one commercial chicken feed. It is served in a feeder. It is pretty self explanatory. These sentences probably don't give any new information, and so I probably could delete these past few sentences but I don't want to.
The chicks have their best wishes.
Until they become full grown hens, and then we will see how that changes.
I can't come up with names that make behavioral sense for the chicks, but I can for the feeder. He is mash. I could explain why and I will because my mindset is right now, but no promises later.
So, mash is one commercial chicken feed. It is served in a feeder. It is pretty self explanatory. These sentences probably don't give any new information, and so I probably could delete these past few sentences but I don't want to.
The chicks have their best wishes.
Until they become full grown hens, and then we will see how that changes.
Sleepy Joe!HA
ReplyDelete