Monday, April 29, 2013

Interview with Oreo

This is the chicken radio reporting.An interview with the chicken who went to the U.S.A.

Human:What is you name?

Oreo:Oreo

Human:(chuckle)

Oreo:What?

Human:You see, an oreo is a chocolate cookie with cream inside it in this world.

Oreo: Ohhh

Human:So Oreo(chuckles), Some chicks want to know where you are and how they can find you.They also want to know what you are doing here.

Oreo:I live in the state of New  York and live in the city of New York.I am not going to tell strangers which bourgh I live in or What street I live on.I don't want anybody to spy on me.Fine, I live in  Manhattan.............and live on 123 street in a school call Columbia Secondary School, At least I think.I want to get a recommendation to get into Columbia Chicky Collage,taking in consideration that there is only one collage the chicken world.Only 113,894,506,643,263,999,432
chickens can get in!!!So as

Human:Sorry Oreo(chuckles) but we ran out of time.

Human:Ore(laughs historically)o

No comments:

Post a Comment