Oreo: Come on guys! We're going to get caught if you don't hurry up!
Penguin: Calm your feathers, Oreo!
*The six chicks slid under Prof. Hill's desk*
Sunshine: So, why did you want us to come here?
Angel: Why couldn't we just stay in our pen?
Oreo: This is our sanctuary. When ever Prof. Hill leaves the room we can go here and do what ever we want.
*Oreo pulls out her iPhone and plays Beyonce*
Baby Leopard: Oh my gosh! I love this song!
*All the chicks start dancing*
Boston: Wait! Guys, I hear footsteps!
*They all run back to the pen*
Boston: Oh. False alarm!
*Prof. Hill walks past the room*
Oreo: Guys! I just want to say one thing. If we get caught, none of us speak English. Ok?
All: OKAY!
*The chicks continue to have fun at their new sanctuary*
these chicks are sneeky
ReplyDeleteCute Tatiyana! Loved it!! :)
ReplyDeleteME TOOOOOO! i love it :)
ReplyDeleteLove it !!!!!!!
ReplyDelete