Thursday, April 25, 2013

Mama Mama MAMA MAMA!! (continued from the P.O.V. of "Boston" the Chick)

Hello to the ones called the humans, I still haven't picked who my mother will be............... YET. I know it won't be long though, because I really want to experience the love that comes with having a mother. My sister ( "leopard baby" ) , tells me often about how her mother treats her, she says "my mother gives me all this love..... and attention.... it's the most wonderful feeling in the world".  I've decided to try process of elimination, to find my mother.  I've now crossed three humans off my list. I've crossed Niagale Fofana, Samuel Martinez, and Danielle Peralta, all from 6.1, off my list. To begin with, Niagale is very outspoken, it's not like that's a bad thing, I'm just saying that I'd prefer a mother, that's a little more attentive. Although, my yellow feathered sister says that she thinks she'll chose Niagale..... Anyway, I've crossed Samuel Martinez off my list because he calls my yellow feathered sister Sleepy Joe, which she hates for a number of reasons, ( which you'll find in Niagale's first entry of Mama Mama MAMA MAMA!!). I'm sad to day it, but I don't think anyone of my sister's is picking Samuel, because of the same reason. If Samuel would stop calling my sister Sleepy Joe, MAYBE one of my sister's would pick him.  I wouldn't choose Danielle, because she has the same problem that Niagale does, but she's EVEN MORE outspoken!!! I think that my sister Oreo, will pick her, though. I think that I'll pick the human girl called Maia (from 6.1), since she's not only attentive, but she has a great personality, and I know that she'll be able to love me well, like my sister ( "leopard baby" ) , is being loved. Anyway I'm adjusting to my home well...... and I'm wondering, which humans will my other sister's pick..............

4 comments:

  1. PLEASE COMMENT!!! EVEN IF IT'S NEGATIVE, I'D LIKE FEEDBACK!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. wow my (twin) sister wont stop calling sunshine "sleepy joe". Thanks alot Samuel Martinez.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what??? He looks like a sleepy joe. - madelynes twin
    (gwen)

    ReplyDelete