Mama Mama MAMA MAMA!!!!!
Hello, Everybody!!!!!
I'm Big bird! You know, like the one on Sesame Street!!! To begin with, I DO NOT want to be called Sleepy Joe!!!! I'm not even sleepy!!!!!! Sure, I relax, but I'm not supposed to freak out either!!!! Also, Sleepy Joe sounds like Sloppy Joe, and a Sloppy Joe is a type of sandwich. I'm not sloppy!!!!! Also, Joe is a boy's name, and I'M NOT A BOY!!!!!! So, please don't call me Sleepy Joe, Samuel Martinez (smartine) from 6.1!!!! Anyway, I am a happy little yellow feathered chick!!!! I apologize to my sister ("leopard baby" ) for poking her in the eye. She's been hurt for some time. Speaking of my sister ("leopard baby" ) , she's found her mama (the one called Prof. Hill) !!!!! She tweets with love for her, and she's SO VERY HAPPY!!!! All the chicks want to experience the love that my sister is feeling, so we've all decided that we'll each pick one human student to be our mothers. I've already crossed one human off my list, the one that calls me "Sleepy Joe". But, maybe one of my other sisters will take a liking to him. Anyway, I hope I find my MAMA!!! :) I wonder who I'll pick ......................
Comment Please, even if it's negative, I'd like feedback to improve my posts from the point of view of the chicks!!!!!
ReplyDeletei like it a lot
ReplyDeletereally funny
DeleteIs samuel martinez smartine?
ReplyDelete