Friday, April 26, 2013

P.O.V of all the Chickies

Sunshine/Sunny: I am so exhausted. It has been a day.
Boston: I agree.
Baby Leopard: I wonder when mama would take us back home in Brooklyn.
Angel: In our trip home, I didn't expect New York City to be that noisy. Did you girls think New York City is loud?
Sunshine/Sunny: I was sleeping so I did not hear anything.
Penguin: I did hear noise but during the trip, I was checking out my wings and organizing them.
Oreo: My feathers, was I scared.
Baby Leopard: I was scared at first, but I knew our mama would protect us and always keep us safe.
Boston: I was sleeping too. Boy, was I tired.
Sunshine/Sunny:I can't wait till the sixth graders hold us again. I just wish some of them would be a little more gentle with us.
Boston: I just love it when they hold me. I feel like a queen!
Baby Leopard: I am used to it so I can't wait either.
Penguin: Me either. What about you Oreo? You have been so quiet.
All( except Oreo): Yeah
Oreo: Um........
All: Come on tell us.
Oreo: Actually I get scared.
(She says tearing up)
Oreo: I know that all of you are going to think I am coward, but I just get scared. I wish I could be like you girls.(She says crying)
Sunshine/Sunny: Oh sweetie. No wonder why you were quiet. It is okay. Don't cry or we all would cry with you.
Angel: You are not a coward. You are like us. Our sister that we love and care for.
Baby Leopard: When my mama carried me at first, I was so scared. But I was determined to overcome my fear.
Penguin: Yeah. I agree with you.
Boston: I agree.
All: Don't worry Oreo. We will help you overcome your fear of being carried up.
Oreo: Thank you girls. You are the best sisters in the world. 
(The baby chicks do a group hug)
All: Hey, that is what sisters are for!




5 comments:

  1. I may have confused Penguin and Oreo. But I think that Oreo was the one that is still not used to being picked up by us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's Oreo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this soooooooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is vey imaginative!

    ReplyDelete